1. Texas Allowed To Restrict Abortion- The Supreme Court has ruled that Texas is allowed to continue enforcing abortions that have led to a third of the state’s clinics to stop having them. The justices voted 5-4 in favor continuing restrictions.
2. Israel President To Visit Russia- Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu is on route to Russia in order to appeal for harsher terms in a nuclear accord with Iran. Netanyahu will meet with countries that have representatives on the UN Security Council
3. Adam Levine Is The World’s Sexiest Man- Maroon 5 frontman and The Voice judge Adam Levine has been named “The World Sexiest Man” by People Magazine. Channing Tatum was last year’s “World’s Sexiest Man.”
4. Google To Pay $17 Million- Google will pay $17 million to 37 states and Washington, DC to make amends for snooping on people while using the Safari web browser. The snooping took place in between 2011-2012.
5. Josh Johnson Signs With Padres- Former Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Josh Johnson has signed a one-year deal with the San Diego Padres. The deal is worth $8 million.
Song of the Day: Kanye West- Through the Wire
Happy Birthday: Joel McHale, turns 42 today!
RIP: Leo Tolstoy, died 103 years ago today.