1. George Zimmerman Arrested- Acquitted of allegedly killing Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman was arrested in Florida yesterday for allegedly pointing a gun a at his girlfriend. Zimmerman is still in jail with a judge deciding what bail should be.
2. Iran’s Embassy In Beirut Bombed- At least 22 people have been killed and 140 people injured after a double suicide bomb went off outside the Iranian embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. A jihadist group linked to al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the attack.
3. Maria Bartiromo To Leave CNBC- Maria Bartiromo, one of the first women to become a star reporting on business news will leave CNBC and jump ship to the Fox Business Network. Bartiromo will begin at FBN after her contract ends on November 24.
4. Monty Python To Reunite- After 45 years, the give surviving members of Monty Python will make television again for the first time since the 70s. The remaining members include Michael Palin, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Terry Gilliam and John Cleese.
5. Tim Hudson Signs With San Francisco Giants- Former Atlanta Braves pitcher Tim Hudson has signed a two year deal with $23 million. Hudson was in the Bay Area as part of the Oakland A’s club.
Song of the Day: Kanye West- Through The Wire