1. Hawaii To Legalize Gay Marriage-Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie is to sign a bill legalizing gay marriage Wednesday after Senators passed the bill 19-4 on Tuesday. The legalization of gay marriage will bring even more newlyweds to the popular wedding destination.
2. Toronto’s City Council Isolates Rob Ford- After admitted to smoking crack among other nefarious activities, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is being isolated by the Toronto City Council. A veteran refused to shake Ford’s hand on Monday. The city council will try to make Ford take a leave of absence.
3. Starbucks Will Pay $2.76 Billion- Starbucks has been ordered to pay $2.76 billion in a grocery dispute against Mondelez International. The dispute began ins 2010 when Starbucks wanted to terminate a contract with Mondelez, than known as Kraft Foods.
4. Arts Goes For Record Price- Last night at a Christie’s auction Francis Bacon’s Three Studies of Lucian Freud fetched a price of over $142 million. The work sold in six minutes and was well above the previous record for The Scream.
5. One World Trade Center Tallest Building- Today One World Trade Center will open, becoming the tallest building in the United States. The building will be open to the public.
Song of the Day: Lily Allen- Hard Out Here
Happy Birthday: Jimmy Kimmel, turns 46 today!
RIP: Ol’ Dirty Bastard, died 9 years ago today.