1. Iran Backs Out Of Nuclear Deal- Secretary of State John Kerry said that Iran has backed out of deal on its nuclear program. Kerry said that Iran said they were unable to accept the deal at this particular moment.
2. Pakistani Schools Ban Malala’s Book- A new book written by teen Malala Yousafzai, an activist who was shot in the head by the Taliban has been banned in Pakistani private schools. The book called I Am Malala is said to have anti-Islamic and anti-Pakistani content.
3. Amazon Teams With USPS- Amazon has teamed with the United States Postal Service for Sunday package delivery. Amazon prime customers will not be eligible for two delivery in which their packages could arrive on a Sunday.
4. Big Fish To Close On Broadway- The broadway play Big Fish will soon close after 34 previews and 98 regular performances. The play is closing amid lukewarm reviews and less than stellar box office numbers. Two additional plays A Time To Kill and Last Date also announced closings this weekend.
5. Richie Incognito Does Interview- Embattled Miami Dolphins offensive lineman, Richie Incognito did an interview with Jay Glazer yesterday in which he said, “I am not a racist.” In the interview Incognito explains his position of using racially charged words and said that Jonathan Martin sent him alarming text messages as well.
Song of the Day: Lady Gaga- Gypsy
Happy Birthday: Stanley Tucci, turns 53 today!
RIP: Yasar Arafat, died 9 years ago today.