1. Obama To Address Obamacare- It has been a couple of weeks now since President Obama and Kathleen Sebelius unveiled the Obamacare website fraught with problems. Today Obama will speak about healthcare at Boston’s Fanueil Hall, while Sebelius will testify in front House Energy and Commerce Committee.
2. Bus Crash In India Kills 42- A bus crashed into a highway barrier in southern India early Wednesday killed 42 people, mostly burned alive. The driver and six others were able to escape through a window. The other passengers were asleep at the time.
3. California City Sick Of Sriracha- The California city of Irwindale has protested a judge to prevent Huy Fong Foods from the making the popular Sriracha sauce because the condiment smells so bad in the production process.
4. Ashton Kutcher Joins Lenovo- Ashton Kutcher played a software leader in a film earlier this year, now Kutcher will do that for real. Kutcher will join PC maker as a software engineer and pitchman.
5. Chris Brown Headed To Rehab- After an assault incident in Washington, DC, Brown will enter rehab to seek “insight” into his behavior.
Song of the Day: The Zombies- She’s Not There
Happy Birthday: Grace Slick, turns 74 today!
RIP: Jam Master Jay, died 11 years ago today.