1. HealthCare.Gov Investigations Ratchet Up- The battle over the usefulness of the HealthCare.Gov website has ratcheted up in recent days as the websites contracts believe they weren’t give ample time to test the website. Multiple democratic leaders have gone on record that they might have delayed the implementation if they knew what they knew now.
2. Vitali Klitschko To Run For Ukrainian President- Boxing champion Vitali Klitschko will run for president of Ukraine. Klitschko will run in the 2015 election where is competition will be the incumbent Viktor Yanukovich.
3. Twitter Sets IPO Price- Twitter has set it’s IPO price at $17-20 a share. Twitter plans to sell 70 million shares. There is no word when you can purchase shares of Twitter yet.
4. YouTube To Introduce Subscription Service- Similar to Spotify, YouTube will soon introduce a music subscription service. Subscriptions will cost $10 a month and would be tailored to mobile devices, allowing users watch videos without advertising interruptions.
5. Cardinals Win Game 2- The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Boston Red Sox 4-2 to take home game 2 of the MLB World Series.
Song of the Day: Vic Mensa- Lovely Day
Happy Birthday: Chad Smith, turns 52 today!
RIP: Wellington Mara, died 8 years ago today.