1. Taliban Announce Killing On Twitter- The Taliban assassinated an Afghan election official yesterday and announced the killing on Twitter. It was the first attack on an official from Independent Election Commission in a few years.
2. Starbucks No Longer Allowing Guns In Stores- Starbucks will no longer allow customers to bring guns into their stores according to CEO Howard Schultz. Schultz made these comments available in an open letter on his website.
3. iO7 Available Today- The next iteration of the Apple iPhone/iPad operating system, iO7 will be available today. The operating system contains a tremendous face lift, that is completely different from the older operating system.
4. Mad Men Will Be Split Across Two Seasons- The popular television show Mad Men’s final season will be split in two seasons, similar to Breaking Bad. The first part will run in the spring of 2014 an the final season will air in the spring of 2015.
5. C.J. Ross Takes Leave of Absence- Boxing official C.J. Ross has taken a leave absence after taking a controversial stance that the Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather fight. C.J. Ross believed the fight to be a “draw.”
Song of the Day: Best Coast- I Don’t Know How
Happy Birthday: Cappadonna, turns 44 today!
RIP: Jimi Hendrix, died 43 years ago today.