1. Syria will accept Russia’s chemical weapons plan- Syria has accepted a measure to put all it’s chemical weapons under the international control to avoid a possible United States attack. The measure was initially proposed by Russia.
2. Almost a quarter of men “admit to rape in Asia”- According to a new UN report, almost a quarter of men in Asia admit to committing at least one type of rape. 10 percent admitted that the rape was committed outside their relationship.
3. George Zimmerman in domestic dispute- George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin, was questioned by the police yesterday after his estranged wife called 911. His wife accused Zimmerman of threatening her with a gun.
4. Apple to unleash new iPhone- Apple will be releasing details of the new iPhone today. The iPhone 5C as it has been come to be known will be available in colors besides white and black, will be faster and will include fingerprint activation.
5. Google+ introduces new features- Google+ will begin rolling out some new features today including embedding posts and author attribution.
Song of the Day: Arcade Fire- Reflektor
Happy Birthday: Guy Ritchie, turns 45 today!
RIP: Mary Wollstonecraft, died 216 years ago today.