1. Ariel Castro Found Dead– Ariel Castro, the Cleveland, Ohio man, who held three women captive for more than ten years was found dead, hanging in his cell late Tuesday evening. On August 1, Castro was sentenced to life in prison plus 1,000 years.
2. John McCain Caught Playing Poker- As John Kerry presented an argument to attack Syria yesterday, Sen. John McCain was caught playing poker on his iPhone. McCain admitted to the play and tweeted, “Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing — worst of all I lost!”
3. Xbox One Has Release Date- Microsoft has set a release date for Xbox One for November 22 internationally, it will be released in the United States on November 15. Initially available in 13 countries, the Xbox One will cost $499.
4. Android KitKat Unveiled- Google has decided to call the next iteration of their Android operating system “KitKat.” It’s a surprise move, Google partnering with the Swiss chocolate maker Nestle. The operating system’s release date has not been announced yet.
5. Jon Stewart Back in Action- After taking a few months off to direct a film in the Middle East, last night Jon Stewart returned to his fake news desk at The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
Song of the Day: R. Kelly-U.N.E.O.
Happy Birthday: Beyoncé, turns 32 today!
RIP: Steve Irwin, died 7 years ago today.