1. US Ready To Launch Syria Strike- The United States is ready to launch a strike into Syria Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said yesterday. Secretary of State John Kerry believes there is undeniable proof that Syria has used chemical weapons. The UK Parliament was called together to discuss possible responses.
2. George Zimmerman Wants Florida To Pay Legal Bills- Just weeks after being acquitted of killing Trayvon Martin, George Zimmerman wants the state of Florida to pay his legal bills. His legal bills cost him $300,000.
3. Apple To Launch “Trade In” Program- Apple is seeking to launch a “trade in” program that will give consumers the opportunity to trade in older iPhones in order to get newer iPhone at a discounted price. The iPhone 4 and 4S could retrieve $200 while the iPhone 5 could be worth $250.
4. Chadwick Boseman Lands James Brown Role- Chadwick Boseman is currently doing the “famous African-American movie circuit” as he will now play James Brown in a new biopic. He previously played Jackie Robinson in 42.
5. Matt Harvey May Need Tommy Johns- New York Mets pitching phenom might have started the All-Star Game this year, but he may be starting next year on the DL. Harvey has a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament. Tommy Johns is an option, but he doesn’t need to decide for a couple of weeks.
Song of the Day: John Mayer- Waiting on the Day
Happy Birthday: Aaron Paul, turns 34 today! (bitch)
RIP: Scott La Rock, died 25 years ago today.