1. Go See Lee Daniel’s The Butler– If you don’t want to go outside and feel creeped out watch Ashton Kutcher play Steve Jobs in Jobs, go see Forest Whitaker act his off. It certified fresh by RottenTomatoes.com, and it has a star-studded cast.
2. Go See Art and Music- I know I post about this a lot, but you really show go see MoMa’s PS 1’s Warm Up. Not only is it super cheap, but it’s also super fun. You get to hang out among art and see different artists. This week is by far the best one with J. Cole, Bangladesh, and Mr. MFN eXquire. For more information, click here.
3. Celebrate Madonna?- Today is Madonna’s 55th birthday, so what better way to celebrate Madge then head to Brooklyn Bowl. They are having the 10th Annual Madonnathon. “Wear your best Madonna and Win Prizes!” Sounds kinda good to me. For more information, click here.
4. Drink Beer- This weekend is the first Brooklyn Beer and Wine Festival (surprised me also). Advanced tickets are only $15(!). Sounds amazing. For more information click here.
5. Relax Outside- It’s supposed to be beautiful.
What are you doing this weekend?