1. Egypt Cracks Down On Protestors- In adherence to former Egyptian President Morsi, protestors took to the streets yesterday for organized sit-in’s and other demonstrations. The protests turned violent Wednesday morning as the army lashed out and killed 95 people while 874 people remained injured.
2. Cory Booker Win New Jersey Primary- Newark, New Jersey mayor Cory Booker won the Democratic senator primary election yesterday. The race was called relatively quickly as 26 percent of precincts remained not counted.
3. Two Ex-JPMorgan Employees- Charged-Two ex-JPMorgan employees were charged in a $6 billion case. The case is investigating derivate loses.
4. Apple Acquires TV Start-Up- Apple might already have Apple.TV, but they have doubled up on streaming TV. The tech giant has acquired Matcha.tv, an app that provides streaming service. The company was acquired for between $1-1.5 billion.
5. Ron Burgundy To Write Memoir- In preparation for the release of Anchorman 2, Ron Burgundy will be “writing” a memoir. He truly is a “gentleman and a scholar.”
Song of the Day: Big Sean- Control (feat. Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica)
Happy Birthday: David Crosby, turns 72 today!
RIP: Pee Wee Reese, died 14 years ago today.