The weekend used to be a time to turn your brain off. You could relax, take stock of your week and do things you really want to do. Now, the media reserves their highest quality products for the weekend, when people “have the time” to digest their products.
But, here are five things you might have missed this weekend.
1. My Morning Jacket and Phosphorescent Covered The Velvet Underground’s “Oh! Sweet Nuthin” In Camden, NJ
2. Taylor Swift and Carly Simon Sang “You’re So Vain” Together In Concert
3. Michael B. Jordan, star of Fruitvale Station Did A Podcast with Bill Simmons
4. The Virgin FreeFest 2013 Lineup Was Announced Headlined By Vampire Weekend, Robin Thicke and The Avett Brothers.
5. Pope Francis Said He Won’t Judge Gays, Gay Priests