1. Watch Orange Is The New Black- There was little hype and promotion going into Orange is the New Black on Netflix, but the show doesn’t really need it. Created by Jenji Kohan, the creator of Weeds, it may be the best thing on “Internet TV” right now. Click here for a great BuzzFeed article written about the show today.
2. Go See Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket and Wilco- It may best last minute, but tickets are still available to see the trio of groups in Hoboken, New Jersey tonight. If you can’t me tonight, you can see them in Wantagh tomorrow or Camden the next day.
3. Start Watching Breaking Bad- The final half-season of Breaking Bad starts August 11th. If your not up to date, The Lincoln Center Film Society is showing the first season of Breaking Bad for FREE to the public. It starts tonight. Click here for more information.
4. Party At The Bushwick Block Party- For free you can go party at the Bushwick Block Party that features Action Bronson and Pictureplane. For more information, click here.
5. Pogopalooza 10- People on pogo sticks.