1. Kate Middleton In Early State Of Childbirth- Kate Middleton, the Dutchess of Cambridge is confirmed to be in the early stages of childbirth according to Kensington Palace. The baby will be third in line to the throne, behind William and Harry.
2. China’s Gansu Provine Hit By Earthquakes- Powerful earthquakes have hit the Gansu province in China killing 75 people and injuring more than 400 people. The first earthquake had a magnitude of 5.98.
3. Phil Mickelson Wins Open Championship– Lefty Phil Mickelson won the Open Championship in Ireland yesterday coming back from five strokes down. No there golfer finished under par.
4. Tumblr Starts Hiding Porn- Even though Yahoo said it wouldn’t police porn when they purchased Tumblr, the blogging site has begun hiding “porn” search results and tags.
5. Apple Tinking With Larger Screens- Apple is currently testing larger screens for both iPhones and iPads according to the Wall Street Journal.
Song of the Day: The Grind Date- De La Soul
Happy Birthday- Don Henley, turns 66 today!
RIP- Carl Sandburg, died 66 years ago today!