The weekend used to be a time to turn your brain off. You could relax, take stock of your week and do things you really want to do. Now, the media reserves their highest quality products for the weekend, when people “have the time” to digest their products.
But, here are five things you might have missed this weekend.
1. ESPN/ABC Hired Statistics Whiz Nate Silver From The New York Times
2. Cut Copy Released A New Single At the Pitchfork Music Festival
3. Vampire Weekend Covered Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines”
4. Vulture Did A Really Awesome Oral History of The Music Club, “Maxwell’s”
5. Kanye West Released A New Interactive Video For “Black Skinhead” (Ok, this was today)