Some people find Monday’s to be the worst day, but always hate Wednesdays. Sure it’s in the middle of the week, but it’s in the middle of the work week. I’m tired. Exhausted. I want the week to end. On Monday’s you have the whole week to look forward to. Here is your EDM Wednesday that can jump start me (and us) for the rest of the week. This week, the songs are curated by Christopher Hudson.
1. Clockwork – Surge (feat. Wynter Gordon)
2. Mat Zo & Porter Robinson – Easy
3. Morgan Page – Carry Me (feat. Nadia Ali)
4. Wolfgang Gartner – Overdose (feat. Medina)
5. Tiësto- Take Me (feat. Kyler England)