The weekend used to be a time to turn your brain off. You could relax, take stock of your week and do things you really want to do. Now, the media reserves their highest quality products for the weekend, when people “have the time” to digest their products.
But, here are five things you might have missed this weekend.
1. Jay-Z Released Magna Carta Holy Grail
Check out “Holy Grail” featuring Justin Timberlake.
2. Franz Ferdiand Released a New Music Video For “Right Action”
3. The Lonely Island Released A Video For “We Need Love”
4. Disclosure Performed a Badass Boiler Room With Jessie Ware
5. Phish Covered the Apple in Stereo in Saratoga This Weekend