1. Eat Some Cheese- Are you interested in eating cheese, fine meats and drinking unlimited beer? Check out the 4th annual Cheesemonger Invitational. At the Invitational more than 50 cheesemakers battle it out for the best cheese. Make sure you check this out, tickets are only $60. For more information, click here.
2. Celebrate Same-Sex Marriage- It’s pretty coincidental that the Supreme Court striking down DOMA and Proposition 8 happened the same week as the NY Pride March. Hang out with your fellow brethren and celebrate the victory for gay rights. For a full description of the parade route, click here.
3. Watch Jaws- July 4th is coming up so why not check out the classic summer film Jaws. The Intrepid Museum is showing the film for $30 outside tonight. For more information, click here.
4. See Live Music- Check out the 4Knots Music Festival at South Street Seaport in New York City on Saturday. Kurt Vile is headlining along with performances by Marnie Stern and Fat Tony. For the rest of the lineup, click here.
5. Write On Some Walls- As an experimental project you can head to Governors Island and write on the walls of an abandoned house. Intrigued? Well it’s also free. Get excited. Click here for more information.