The NBA Draft is my favorite draft. There is a ton of unintentional comedy and I actually know most of the players. Unlike the NFL Draft, there are only two rounds as opposed to six. Here are “Five Questions Going Into The NBA Draft.”
1. How will David Stern be received during his last NBA Draft?
2. How many times will Jay Bilas say “wingspan” or some other absurd adjective?
Maybe a drinking game is an order?
3. What draftee will wear the most outrageous suit?
Jalen Rose’s outfit.
4. How will Bill Simmons do covering his first draft?
Both Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose are covering the draft on TV for the first time.
5. Oh yeah, who will go number 1?
Nerlens Noel? Trey Burke? Ben McLemore? Otto Porter? Michael Carter-Williams? Maybe Alex Len or how about Victor Oladipo?