1. Go To The Movies- The summer movie factory is in full swing with summer blockbuster’s World War Z and Monsters University set for release this weekend.
2. Firefly Music Festival- The Firefly Music Festival will get underway today in Dover, Delaware. The lineup is pretty awesome with Vampire Weekend, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Tom Petty all headling. Single day tickets are STILL available.
3. Watch the Full Moon- The Full Moon Festival will be held at Governor’s Ball tomorrow night. Tickets are only $35 and the lineup seems ultra chill. A great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The weather should be great. For more information, click here.
4. Mermaid Parade- Always a must see at Coney Island.
5. Go Outside!- Ride bikes, go on hikes, eat outdoors! It’s not supposed to rain (finally) this weekend (at least not in the NYC/NJ area).