1. Go See Man of Steel or This is the End- The summer movie scene has cooled in recent weeks but this weeks release of Man of Steel and This is the End, the box office will heat back up. Both won’t be winning any Oscars, but they should be entertaining.
2. Check out the Northside Music Festival- Head to Brooklyn for the Northside Festival. The Festival is becoming the SXSW of the east coast. It is an eight day festival that features music, movies and art installations. For more information, click here.
3. Drink Some Beer- Drink some beer at the 2013 Savior where their will be food, music and 78 craft brews. For more information, click here.
4. Watch Sports- This is a loaded sports weekend between the US Open, NBA Finals and baseball. Relax on your couch.
5. Hang Out With Your Dad- Father’s Day is Sunday.