1. Tom Donilon Set To Resign- President Barack Obama’s top national security Tom Donilon is set to resign today. Donilon will be replaced by U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice. Rice does not need to be confirmed by Congress for the position.
2. US Private Employees Added Jobs In May- According to a survey conducted by ADP, private employers added 135K jobs in May. The increase was higher than what was seen in April, but was slower than what was seen during the winter months.
3. New Jersey To Hold Special Election- In the aftermath of Senator Frank Lautenberg’s death, Governor Chris Christie announced yesterday that New Jersey would hold a special election replace the Senator in October.
4. MLB Seeks To Suspend Players Tied To PED Use- Major League Baseball (MLB) intends to suspend more than 20 players including Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun after ties to Tony Boesch. The players could be facing a 100 game suspension.
5. Google Bans Porn On Google Glass- In a move that Apple has used, Google has banned the use of porn on it’s new product Google Glass.