1. Michele Bachmann Will Not Seek Re-Election- Tea Party favorite and liberal media punching bag congresswoman Michele Bachmann will not seek re-election she announced in a video yesterday. There is no word yet on what he next move will be.
2. Taliban’s Number 2 Killed in Pakistan- A United States drone strike has reportedly killed the Taliban’s No. 2 commander while in Pakistan. The terrorist group denies Walimur Rehman has been in fact killed.
3. Advertisers Threatening To Leave Facebook- In a blog post yesterday Facebook told users that it needed to a better job patrolling its site for hate speech. The announcement comes in the wake of 13 advertisers leaving the site after a group called “Women, Action & the Media” released an open letter criticizing the social media site.
4. Seven Charged in $6 Billion Laundering Case- Yesterday, federal prosecutors targeted the online site Liberty Reserve, a currency exchange and processing site for money laundering. The site is alleged to have been used by drug dealers, child pornographers and identity thieves around the world.
5. Keyshawn Johnson Hunts Down Justin Bieber- After Justin Bieber sped recklessly past his family during a family BBQ, Keyshawn Johnson reportedly chased the pop star down and chastised him for his driving habits.