1. Tornado Rescue, Turns Into Recovery- Rescue works are today continuing the recovery in Moore, Oklahoma as massive tornadoes swept through the small town Monday afternoon. Although initial estimates had the death toll well over 30, 24 people are reportedly dead, while 240 people are injured. Among the 24 dead, nine are children.
2. Anthony Weiner To Run For NYC Mayor- Late last night, ex-congressman Anthony Weiner announced via YouTube video that he would entering this fall’s mayoral campaign. Weiner resigned from congress in 2011 after he “accidentally” tweeted out revealing photographs of himself to followers.
3. Microsoft Announces XBox One- Yesterday, Microsoft announced the newest addition to it’s “entertainment empire” the Xbox One. The next iteration of XBox 360, Xbox One includes a built in Blu-Ray players, a built in Kinect and will include “original television series.” The console is set to his the market by the end of the year and is estimated to cost $600.
4. Dancing With The Stars Has A Winner- In a final four that included football players Jacoby Jones, Olympic athlete Ally Raisman and Disney star, Zendaya, country star Kellie Pickler has been chosen as the winner of the sixteenth season of the dance competition.
5. Locations for Super Bowls 50, 51 Announced- In an hour and thirty(!) minute special yesterday the NFL announced that Super Bowl L would be held in San Francisco and Super Bowl LI will be held in Houston. This year’s Super Bowl will be in New Jersey and the next will be in Glendale, Arizona.