1. Online Thieves Steal $45 Million From ATMs- In two operations involving people from 12 different countries, online thieves were able to steal $45 million in a couple of our from ATMs. In NYC alone, the thieves were responsible for stealing $2.4 million on February 19. So far, the Brooklyn courts have charged eight men.
2. Minnesota Close To Legalizing Gay Marriage- The state of Minnesota may soon become the second state to pass gay marriage as a bill passed the House yesterday. The bill still needs to pass the Senate, but the largest hurdle was thought to be the House. Governor Mark Dayton has said he will sign the measure.
3. Amazon Developing Smartphone With 3D Screen- Amazon burst onto the tech scene first with the kindle but is now moving into the smartphone game. Now The Wall Street Journal says the Seattle giant is developing a 3D smartphone that requires no glasses.
4. Randy Jackson Leaving American Idol- First it was Paula Abdul, then Simon Cowell and now Randy Jackson will be leaving the talent competition American Idol. Jackson has been on the show for all 12 seasons. No word on who will be his successor as of yet.
5. 24 To Return in Limited Run- Jack Bauer is back. Kiefer Sutherland will return to 24 in a limited run. Fox will not confirm anything until their upfront presentation on Monday.